Duke Energy Children's Museum is closed due to construction activity until Spring 2018.
Due to the repair and restoration of Union Terminal, the following areas are not available: Cincinnati History Museum, Museum of Natural History & Science and the OMNIMAX Theater.
- All schools are required to make a reservation.
- To speak with a reservation specialist please call our Field Trip Hotline at (513) 287-7021.
- If your requested dates, times or programs are already fully booked, then a specialist will contact you for alternate options.
- In order to qualify for group/school pricing, a group is defined as a minimum of 15 paying visitors with a reservation at least two weeks in advance.
- Submitting this form DOES NOT confirm your reservation.
- You will receive an e-confirmation within 4 business days with details about your school visit once your field trip is confirmed.
- If you do not receive your e-confirmation within 4 business days, please check your spam folder and then contact a reservation specialist at (513) 287-7021.
Payment and cancellations
- Payment with a credit card, check or purchase order is due two weeks before your visit.
- Cancellations within 48 hours are subject to a 50%-of-total-reservation fee, and not showing up for your scheduled visit are subject to a 100%-of-total-reservation fee.
- For cancellations due to inclement weather or emergency school closings, please call (513) 287-7021 as soon as possible prior to your visit date and time to leave a cancellation message.
Questions or having trouble with the form? Please call 513-287-7021.