NEW! Through interactive videoconferencing, teachers and students can share the resources of Cincinnati Museum Center without ever leaving the classroom. All programs are delivered live by museum educators. Check back after September 1 for program titles and descriptions.
Click here to see how our programs align with the Ohio Revised Academic Science and Social Studies Standards as well as Next Generation Science Standards and National Social Studies Academic Standards.
- Available Monday through Friday
- Labs begin on the hour and half hour starting at 9:30 a.m.
- 60 minutes
- Maximum 30 students per lab.
- Cancelling your scheduled activity within 2 business days or changing your scheduled activity the day of will incur cancellation penalties.
- Book as far in advance as possible. Reservations for museum close two weeks out.
- Payment by credit card, check or purchase order is required two weeks in advance.
- Confirmation materials are emailed at the time of reservation.